- 16-Feb-2017 to 17-Jun-2017 (CST)
- IMS Production
- Lisle, IL, USA
- Full Time
Gladson maintains the largest, most up-to-date database of consumer packaged goods product information in the U.S. Our highly efficient process for capturing content supports shelf space planning, category management and nutrition programs, and is the power behind market research and e-commerce. Leading manufacturers, retailers and wholesalers rely on Gladson for the most complete and accurate product information and images.
We bring accuracy and profitability to the shelf. Our data, images and innovative shopper marketing solutions help you deliver a compelling shopper experience, improve performance at the shelf and reinforce your brand.
OBJECTIVES: Responsible for creating custom reporting by Client utilizing Excel and proprietary IMS applications. The Client Data Associate must maintain excellent communication with all departments (i.e. supervisor, production team, sales team, and IT team, etc.) to ensure that customers and all applicable employees are receiving the most accurate, efficient, and timely database information.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure all customer requests made by the Sales Team are completed in a timely manner
- Generate monthly and on demand reports for distribution to sales, management and clients
- Provide executive summaries of reports which include methods of analysis, findings, conclusions, recommendations and limitations of the reports (i.e. storyteller of the data/report)
- Create and maintain client profiles
- Maintain careful records regarding client specifications/requests, all data reports processed, and shipping information
- Complete special projects delegated by management
- Required to be up-to-date on all Services offerings to be able to answer and develop client value
- All other duties as assigned
- Require excellent attention to detail, good organizational skills, and possess the ability to quickly and efficiently learn new skills
- Possess outstanding inter-personal skills, including strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to act with professionalism in all interactions and collaboratively across departments and at various organizational levels
- Strong reasoning and problem solving skills are needed to ensure exceptional client satisfaction
- Possess proficient computer skills
- Ability to reason and problem solve as required in order to effectively work both independently and within a team environment as warranted
- Ability to adapt to changing initiatives and priorities
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, college experience or degree preferred
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Excel experience
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities appropriately to meet all deadlines
- Attention to detail is a must
- Proficient computer skills and ability to learn and work with a variety of systems
Gladson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, Veteran status, disability or national origin.